"Okay, sorry, people! I so sorry for the delay with game 6. My creative juices were stolen and I’ve been on a search to retrieve them since two weeks ago Wednesday.
So!
This is what we’ll do for Game #6. It is a guessing game. A game in which you will guess a list of potions that I keep in my trunk. The trunk that goes everywhere with me.
The list will contain 7 potions. Whomever guesses the most potions from my list will be the true winner of week 6.
You will need to post your list to your blogs and the true list will be revealed on Sunday afternoon.
A clue, a clue! Yes, a clue will be posted to this thread everyday until Saturday. Keep your eyes open!!"Where will you find a list of potions, you ask? That is where you will have to use your sleuth to determine where the potions list will be found, though I’ve heard tell that there is a pretty conclusive list at the lexicon.
My Answer:
so basically i hate this kinda things so i never got to it, once she posts the correct answers i'll put them up here so that i know what it ended up being, i'll probably put the clues up as well if i can find them

No comments:
Post a Comment